Thursday, August 25, 2005

Here it goes

It is early and late. I miss my love.

I have picked up online chess to fill my time. Ok, that's only half true. I've been playing for a few weeks. Brielle put up with it most of the time. I know you may not believe this but it can be intense. I occasionally find myself sweating while trying to decide what to do next. Come across a chap now and then that makes me feel like a guy with his girlfriend in vitoria's secret: you don't dare touch anything cause it always feels wrong, but you already got yourself in here and have to ride it out till it's over. But for the most part hold my own and even win a few. Look me up if any of you play a little {gerard_gorey}.

Other than chess I just hang about a little, listening to some good tunes and searching for more. Just found this one: "waitin' for a superman (mokran mix)" by the Flaming Lips. Brielle I think we should walk out to this tune.?. I have to give the lyrics a once over, but I love the feel.

For those of you at Dordt give my little sis a hello. Her name is Sarah and she is cool, I do say so my self. I have asked Brielle to "keep an eye on her" and, I happen to know from secure sources, that Sarah has insisted that Brielle "get her into trouble". I trust that my love will find an acceptable balance. She is sharp like that.

(first post done. not as hard as I thought it might be. didnt even break a sweat)

No comments: