Monday, May 15, 2006

monday, monday, monday

Yesterday I found a picture of Shane in one of my dress shirt pockets. Since, I have missed Grinnell all over again. Oh Grinnell, you were such a delight. If any of you know about the theatre give a quick little update and let me know how things are looking over there.



transition into random fun facts to avoid blubbering and whining


favorite childhood toy: legos (specifically the castle set)

favorite toy my brother and i talked my parents into buying us: those worthless plastic claws that you could pick toys up with or pinch your siblings

favorite thing to do as a child: play baseball with my brother and neighbors in the empty lot next to our house

thing i miss the most today from my childhood: eating dinner with the whole family

4 comments:

r.c.f. said...

i don't know about the theater, but yesterday i was talking with a guy at work about the best beer i've ever drank--Hobgoblin--compliments of the one and only grinnell, IA and matt deppe.

Anonymous said...

This is Mike from the Strand. At first I was confused by the name Gerard, but I don't know any other chess-loving, Brielle-marrying guys who post pictures of the Strand on their blogs. (Galen says "What's up, I'll be sending my mixed change soon.")

Adrian is leaving and Don has said you left him with a negative impression of me which confused me. I was wondering if you would be willing to talk with me on the phone. If you're willing, please email me @ poushes@gmail.com with your new number. If I don't hear from you, it's cool.

Thanks, and I hope everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I know this is kind of an old topic but I'm just dropping in to say what's up.
I'm working at the theatre until mid-august when I will be attending University of Iowa (hopeful double major in cinema and creative writing). This summer has been going great so far and work is still going well, Adrian just left about a week ago and now our manager is Andy Versendaal. I'm looking forward to college alot though. I've been doing alot of reading lately and just got a myspace up at www.myspace.com/followthetrend and I hope to here back from you soon.
I also feel kinda bad because I haven't gotten my mixchange together yet but it will be coming before the summer is up. Anyway it looks like things are going pretty well for you. My e-mail address is still the same.
peace.

Anonymous said...

hey matt, its Devon. the strand is holding up. andy is doing an ok job. mike is the same. i'm an assistant manager with him now. still sucky pay. we got a credit card thing at box and are supposed to get those neons for concession. otherwise. i'm on my senior year now. i'm excited for college. don't know where i'm going yet but i have some ideas. looking at studying electronic media and communications. should be fun. send me an e-mail sometime. devonbaker77@hotmail.com. ttyl