Thursday, June 22, 2006

who is craig anyway? and why should i care about his list

sometimes things are less annoying when you are tired and sore. other times things are more so. today was a more. then again if it wasn't that then it would be something else.

my life (including my wonderful wife) and work bring me joy these days. i heard that erin reilly is alive, but haven't mulled myself into doing something about it.

if you keep checking i will post pictures of the house we are working on. i even have them already. only they are on the computer downstairs, and i am upstairs.

let me know if there is anything i can do to make you laugh, encourage you, or spice up your life a little. i promise to do what i can.

love,
me


p.s. know anyone that wants to buy a 2005 honda civic?

2 comments:

me said...

if it was a a civic hatchback my dad would buy it. that's his dream car. i'm being serious.

Cristina said...

Hi Matt! We will be moving there in 2 months and maybe are interested in the car? We have to sell ours before we go out there, so a lot depends on the price I suppose. Also... if you ever locate Erin Reilly, you should do a post about him. We sat by each other in an art class.