Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thought It Was A Nightmare


So right now one of these is going by my apartment. "No big deal" one might think. I would have thought the same last week if you told me they would be bringing in these guys. But little did I know that they had 256 of these guys inside the thing:

With these little guys working overtime inside that drum I can feel the thing coming around the corner. First it is just a little vibration in the floor but crescendos to nighmare levels when he (i.e. they) are right in front of my building. In fact my skins begins to itch in my legs things are shaking so much and for so long. I hope that is the last of them. I don't think I can wake up a third day in a row like this and not start cursing out of the window at them.

2 comments:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

I like the new look of the blog. definately easier to read.

Anonymous said...

Hey Deppe! How's it going? It's been awhile. I got your blog through Jack's links. I'm over in London studying it up for the semester, so I've enjoyed spending numerous hours reading blogs to catch up on lives of old friends, including yours. Anyway, hope your little guys working overtime go away soon. Cheers!