Wednesday, October 12, 2005

3 - 0

Won our third set of games tonight. So far so good. The games weren't terribly intense but still very fun. Next week we face the team that took first last year. Luck for us they lost their German pro volleyball player, who played with them last year, as he has left the country. If my memory serves me correctly he looked a little like this:



Yeah that looks about right only he was bald and a little taller. No matter how hard I tried I was unable to keep my eyes open as I went to block him.


As a side note I finished stripping the stain and varnish off of the oak desk my dad game me. It is all quarter-sawn giving the grain a unique look. Tomorrow night I can begin putting the 56 needed coats of stain and vanish on it. With a 2 day drying time I should be done sometime late 2007.

7 comments:

nokomis said...

hey, guess what!!????? we are getting married!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You make me smile

IT Houston said...

east germans are scarry.

Books said...

Gm,

She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccuping, amicably welcoming him home.

How do you like them apples.



Not-horseyhater

Danoudperk said...

KRCW does rule! I want to live in LA now! Ok, slight over statement, cause now I can get LA in my office all the time. YA baby . . .
Dan

jack. said...

dan-don't knock it till you try it. the real thing is so much better. cough. cough. smog.

danny said...

a body of water with bumps and grooves and divots and hills and valleys. unflat.