Monday, October 10, 2005

Tegan and Sara




Guess who I saw in concert Saturday night?

Good guess. How did you know?

Oh, right. The title.




They did a very fine job and sounded great. I strongly tend toward their more mello songs.

Highlight of the show: Sara and Tegan arguing on stage about some sister kind of thing.

Worst part of the show: the opening band. They were 3 caucasion female rappers. That seemed to be whinning/schreeeching and have sporatic epileptic fits that only effected their arms from their elbow to their wrists.


I would like to take this moment to thank Ashley and Brielle for mentioning this band in the past else I would have overlooked the listing in the college paper, and missed this free concert (everything is free at Grinnell. They have billions of dollars. Really.).

And, yes, I did get you something Ashley.

1 comment:

ah said...

NICE!
Here's an interview with them if you dare (clocks in at over 45 minutes). I love their back-and-forth banter. My hypothesis is that they talk so fast because if one slows down then the other might start in.