Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i had 1 job!

Came back from volleyball deciding that it was time to make a decent meal. Buttered some bread, on the outside, spread some Grey Poupon and mayo on the inside, thin coating of sharp cheddar on each side, layed out the thinly sliced ham on top the cheese, added some freshly cut green peppers and onions, and layed it on the prepared pan to warm and melt the chesse. And I sit down now with it sizzling on my plate. Bread a fine golden color and cheese oozing a little from the sides. Wonderful. (From this angle you would have no idea that the bottom is burnt beyond recognition).

The heat is still off and it actually warmed a little with the needle just under 65 (if you dont know what I am talking about then you missed some comments on others blogs. go ahead and catch up i'll wait for you. sheeeeeeesh, some people have no concept of community. oh! your back. good job). I did struggle with turning it on today. Lastnight I slept in my clothes (an old habit that started while I was the CA of east campus at Dordt), so convenient and considerably warmer, and also wore a simple tan winter cap. Jack would recognize it if he was given the chance. I seemed to have a memory of it being stretched over his blossoming dreads back in the day.



Thats all i got for now. Back to Legends of Zelda (I realized the other day that I never really beat it as a child and so I downloaded an emulator and am working my way through it. Strange at times, I seem to know where things are fairly well yet, but am getting stuck often enough that it is turning out to be a good challenge.)

3 comments:

IT Houston said...

OOO i remeber legends of zelda that was such a great game.
My game of the week this week is civilizations/conquests.

nokomis said...

MY CELL PHONE IS BROKEN SO I CAN"T CALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT Houston said...

I don't know how we could have won the games without her