Friday, October 28, 2005

things of the day

worst moment of the day: waking up at 11am realizing i over slept 2 hours

best moment of the day: catching Brielle just before she was off to work

best food of the day: chinese kung pow beef at chung garden (5.25 for plate, egg roll, and hot&sour soup).

today's comforting fortune: you are the master of every situation

today’s confusing fortune: you are the master of every situation

today’s ominous fortune: you are the master of every situation

guilty pleasure of the day: tegan and sara

procrastination of the day: with the sun shining and fairly warm, i am happy to say that it is turning on my heat (i have aspirations to wait until i can see my breath)

hope of the day: that my insurance writes me a check for the stuff that got stolen

website of the day: thinkwonder.com

2 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

why do you have feelings of guilt towards tegan and sara?

gerard said...

I think because they are just so pop sounding sometimes that something in me is sure that I should hate it.

But on the other hand it is just so catchy and fun that I love to listen to it.

Hooray for heat and for Oregon and for new friends.