Sunday, October 23, 2005

yeah. . . so

Ate some food just now so that I will be able to play volleyball tomorrow. It tasted really good and although I did not overeat I feel a little sick. With it being over I think I am still the same. Not sure what I expected.

Last night someone almost fell down my elevator shaft. Would have hurt. Might have died. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to panic. Just helped lift him back up.

Black Heart Procession creeps me out alittle but I keep listening.

3 comments:

beka said...

I know that I told you that you had the rest of your/my life to make me a copy of the Noe Venable CD i once owned... but really, i lied. . id like it atleast 50 years before my death.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER!!!!! just thought i would remind you :-p miss you lots... hope life is treating you well.

Anonymous said...

Hello from London. Nothing much to say. Sounds like you're having lots of fun with volleyball. That's good. Good job on the fast reaction time saving someone's life (that might be exaggerated a bit, but it sounds better so I'd stick with it). Guess I just wanted to say hey. Cheers